• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

HS-7954 alternatives

Flyingjon

70cc twin V2
Thanks to @mnfatboy I'm all set with 7954's. Thanks man!

I'm trying to find time to install them after work, but not pushing it. I'm setting them up according to some instructions Joe Smith gave on "the other site". Trying to get my geometry and throw all equal throughout the arc. I've also learned a bit from following @Joe Hunt thread on his yak. I think these may be overkill but, hey, they'll be good for a bigger bird if I decide to go that route someday!

Flyingjon

70cc twin V2
I got a lucky break this afternoon and finished installing the servos! I even had a chance to put 3 flights on it this evening, and I gotta say, this servos snap to attention quite nicely! [emoji1] I'm lovin it!
00b1b4da08776fbd30be797cde8e2ca4.jpg

ericrs

70cc twin V2
You lucky guy! Well I'm glad you got the chance... I guess;) You know I wanted to be there, and hangout with you! But alas I had to work....

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I got a lucky break this afternoon and finished installing the servos! I even had a chance to put 3 flights on it this evening, and I gotta say, this servos snap to attention quite nicely! [emoji1] I'm lovin it!
00b1b4da08776fbd30be797cde8e2ca4.jpg
That's trick....good for you. Glad it all worked out well for you. :fist_pump: