• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Howdy from Wisconsin!

GreyModeller

New to GSN!
Greetings All! I was surfing around one of my usual forums, RCSCALEBUILDER.COM, and found an article about Ziroli Plans Expansion. It was a link to a News Release from this site...well the rest is history, as they say! I don't have any giant scale airplanes, just giant scale dreams! But I have a feeling that this might change this year! Happy New Year, Folks!

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Happy New Year to you too @GreyModeller,

Welcome to my second favorite website (my favorite is RCSB :oblong:) You will find this site allot like RCSB, but a little more layed back. The folks here are just as helpful and friendly. Kick back and enjoy your stay.:yesss:

David

GreyModeller

New to GSN!
Thanks for the "welcomes"! . Happy New Year!
Yo, HRRC Flyer, diddo on the screen name. I havn't much in the way of posts there, but I read and learn a lot!

Larry B

70cc twin V2
Welcome to GSN, it's a great site with all kinds of talent. I was also on RCSB for many years and "jumped ship" to GSN, I have been flying a little IMAC stuff and have met some really outstanding modelers here.
I'll bet you have lots of building time up in Wisconsin,
No time like the present to get building on that giant scale dream plane,
Happy New Years!
Larry B:welcome:

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Welcome aboard GM. To reiterate everyone else, it is a great site, but much more user friendly than RCSB. This you will find the first time you post pics, very easy and no where near as restricted in size. I think we all try different things from time to time but one thing about giant scale that nothing else has is, they are easier to work on, easier to see, easier to fly, easier in every respect other than on the wallet, and by easier I mean better. Enjoy, and build something for us to watch.