• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

How do I see what threads I have responded to?

Dooinit

70cc twin V2
This topic might have been addressed, but I haven't seen where. On the "other" site, when I reply to a thread, It would automatically subscribe to it, then it would be listed in "myotherwebsite". I have not been able to figure that out on this site yet. Any help is appreciated

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Upon replying to a thread, the software automatically notifies you of threads you have posted to that others have also posted to. Or if you just want to watch a thread, above the top posting on each page to the right is a link for "watch thread". Most everyone just "sub's" the thread they want to watch.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Are you talking about seeing the threads you are following? Finding that is real easy. First, go to the top of any of the pages you may be on. You will see your log in to the left of "Inbox" and "Alerts". Hover your mouse over your log in, then click. When that opens, you will see on the left side "Your Account". Fourth option down is: "Watched Threads". Click on that and "boom"....you are now viewing all the threads you have subscribed to. Hopefully that is what you were looking for.

Rob

Dooinit

70cc twin V2
I guess I cant figure it out. I guess I will just click the "watch thread" button for the threads I have responded to