• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Horizon Hobby Event Coverage - Horizon AeroTow 2015

JimD

50cc
How about this...the Piatt County Airport has corn on two sides, big tall dense corn!

image.jpg

This sailplane was lost on the corn field and the new Blade Chroma quads with realtime video was able to locate it quickly (after a long foot search did not locate it).

image.jpg

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
i'm ready to show the Giant Scale Glider/Sailplane community some love! If I can move my trip dates I'll be there.

SleepyC

150cc
i'm ready to show the Giant Scale Glider/Sailplane community some love! If I can move my trip dates I'll be there.
Seems really relaxing... the most fun I have had in a long time was with a DLG, I am thinking a nice tow to super high altitudes would be AWESOME!

JimD

50cc
BTW, the Multiplex Cularis is a fantastic flying, quick building, easy to repair sailplane to learn aerotowing. Everything you learn from it transfers to the giant scale birds.

SleepyC

150cc
BTW, the Multiplex Cularis is a fantastic flying, quick building, easy to repair sailplane to learn aerotowing. Everything you learn from it transfers to the giant scale birds.

Making a few calls to my friends at Hitec!
:D:D