• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hitec HS-7245MH Hi-Voltage "Hi-Torque" Metal Gear Digital Mini Servo [HRC37245S]

SnowDog

[h=1]Hitec HS-7245MH Hi-Voltage "Hi-Torque" Metal Gear Digital Mini Servo [HRC37245S][/h]
I'm trying to find a Savox equivalent to the above named Hitec servo, but I can't find a good match in the Savox lineup...am I missing something?

(I like to comparison shop, but I'm having trouble finding another option) :p

maxx4wd

50cc
I too am looking, but like you - I don't think they have an equivalent. Interested to see any other replies.

rcbirk21

70cc twin V2
the savox minis do not have as much torque as the 7245's. i have not been able to find an equivalent that is any cheaper. only thing that is comparable that i have found through a ton of research are the bk/rjx servos from heli direct, but those are pricey

3dbandit

100cc
thanks, maxx and eric...glad I asked...I thought I was really slow or something!

What about Spektrum 5060's?

I had a bad set over the summer (mine twitched), but since then, I've heard that they fixed the issue.

The spec's are impressive. 118oz and .11 sec

rcbirk21

70cc twin V2
ive heard not so great things about the spektrum servos. for the same price as the hitecs....id get the hitecs

gyro

GSN Contributor

I had a bad set over the summer (mine twitched), but since then, I've heard that they fixed the issue.

What exactly was the issue they fixed? If I remember yours were baaaad

SnowDog

After the stories I heard, I'm avoiding those servos...and even if they fixed the issue...how would I know if I am getting good ones or bad ones.
I'll stick with the Hitecs if the 5060's are my only other option. :|

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
[h=1]Hitec HS-7245MH Hi-Voltage "Hi-Torque" Metal Gear Digital Mini Servo [HRC37245S][/h]
I'm trying to find a Savox equivalent to the above named Hitec servo, but I can't find a good match in the Savox lineup...am I missing something?

(I like to comparison shop, but I'm having trouble finding another option) :p

Resistance is futile :)

Tom K fly's 1250MG but admits to blow back but he bangs his 60's around pretty good. They are the same price as the 7245 too.

maxx4wd

50cc
Wonder if MKS will have anything close. Seems like they're making a big push into the plane servo market and are significantly cheaper.