• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Higher Planes Productions.. Get the Videos while ya can!

SleepyC

150cc
Hey guys, just got word from Fred Midget that he is going to take down the archives shortly so if you have an interest in some of the best RC video footage HURRY UP and GET IT!

Well, we're almost done here...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lawrie, Lana and Fred
At Higher Plane our mission since 2006 has been
pretty simple:

*Attend RC events.
*Have fun.
*Film our adventures along the way.
*Invite you to join in.

We've sure had a lot of RC fun over the last eight years. We've made a lot of films and even more friends. It's been a grand adventure and it's sad to leave it all behind. But life's seasons move on and it's time for me to ride off into the RC Sunset. Before we close up shop for good next month I wanted to say thanks to everyone that made the adventure possible. From event coordinators to pilots to FlightPass members. Together you allowed me to take Higher Plane from a vision to reality. Thanks.

I also want to make sure everyone knows you have one last chance to explore all things HPP. FlightPass films are still showing. Members new and old can still enjoy thousands of HD films on FlightPass. All of our theatrical titles are still available on DVD and events recorded after 2009 are also available in full HD Blu-ray. Our acclaimed Andrew Jesky "edutainment" series teaches important skills to enhance your RC experience. There's no FLG calendar this year, but we still have a few Fly Low tees, hoodies and ladies wear. All clothing is marked down for our End-Of-Days clearance sale.

So if you want a little piece of RC history HPP style, grab it now or forever hold your transmitter. Our online store will close on 12/15/14 and the FlightPass server will go to sleep on 12/31/14. Thanks everyone for making HPP possible. It was a great ride. I hope to see you (without a camera in my hand) on the flightline soon.

-Fred

rcpilotacro

70cc twin V2
Fred !
That's sad, HPP closing down? picking up AJ triple !! Godspeed and happy landings

Last edited: