• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Here it is!! Post videos of your transmitter talking, here!!!

do you get annoyed by transmitters that talk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please share videos of your transmitter talking. The purpose of this is not to have any type of brand war. It is merely a way to share what others are doing with their radio, and this in turn can help others better use, and actually, take advantage of the technology available. This will help all of us who use this technology take advantage of what is there, and also for us to share and learn what else can be done and what to avoid.

i will begin. this is my Jeti transmitter. I did not show two things, one is, if i tilt the transmitter, it will read out the telemetry of the sensors on board, and also, if i get the throttle to half-stick, it will beep.

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Nice....although the robot voice isn't always easy to understand.

I use this feature on my 14MZ all the time, but it's my voice recorded and played back as programmed for various conditions. I should get my wife to record the commands as she sounds WAY nicer than I. :adore:

mndless

Don't know a thing..
Mine talks to me in a seductive English accent..... I like it... She provides reassuring positive feed back from the right combination of switch maniulation.... just say'n... ;)

Master Cam, Which sensors are installed in the plane?
i have two different sensors, one is an optical rpm sensor, the other is temperature from the cylinders. on one airplane, i have all 4 cylinders with each individual temp sensor. the receiver for the system, also has telemetry, so it will display the voltage of the battery, the voltage at the receiver, the Mah of the batteries, the Mah's used. this can also be seen after the flight in a graph form.