• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hello! New to the forums

dtussing

New to GSN!
Hello,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am the newest member of the BuddyRC team previously known as EPBuddy! I come to the business with extreme inventory management and customer service background so hope I can help Gary out a little. I hope to meet many of you both online and out at events and hope to serve you all to the best of my ability! Gary Mount told me first things first, you need to get on 3DRCFORUMS... so I am doing just that!

Looking forward to it all!

Doug Tussing
:flyer:

SnowDog

Hey Doug, glad to meet you! Many of us, including myself, have been big supporters of EPBuddy/BuddyRC...really glad you are here, please make yourself at home and thanks for joining us here!

xlr8tion

50cc
Off topic a bit....

Snow Dog....

I am from Long Grove, IL....trapped now in the confederacy....Soon some snow flying for the "Dog".

Sorry about my school U of WI stomping Illinois. We will drunkenly crash and burn soon enough!

Ciao!

Greg in South Carolina seems like circa 1865

SnowDog

Snow Dog....

I am from Long Grove, IL....trapped now in the confederacy....Soon some snow flying for the "Dog".

Sorry about my school U of WI stomping Illinois. We will drunkenly crash and burn soon enough!

Ciao!

Greg in South Carolina seems like circa 1865

Greg,
Good to hear from you...from historic Long Grove, traffic jam capital of the world ;)
Yes, snow will soon be flying, I expect. I'm committed to doing some snow flying of some kind this winter, maybe some skis, maybe just big tires.
If you're ever back in the area, send me a PM and come for a visit...our flying field is in Ringwood, IL.
Regards,
Mike

p.s. no worries on the football team stomping...remember, I root for the Bears; I'm used to it. :|

xlr8tion

50cc
Yes...I will I was a R and D Scientist at Abbott Labs for too long and made the mistake of moving down South to South Carolina at age 36! DOH!

The wife has family in Bolingbrook so I will take you up on that and venture up into Lake County!

Cheers!

Greg