Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hello guys from Italy !!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ClaBos, Sep 15, 2019.

1. ClaBos

ClaBos New to GSN!

Hello guys .

My name is Claudio and I live in the north-east of Italy, in a small region called Friuli-Venezia Giulia, known for its excellent wines.

I have been practicing modeling for many years, almost twenty, and my passion is aircraft.

I hope to find in this forum all the information that is lacking in Italian forums.

Thanks for the welcome.

AKNick likes this.
  2. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Well welcome to GSN, there will always be someone that can help or we will do our best.

pawnshopmike likes this.
  3. Welcome brother. Make yourself at home! :welcome:

4. AKNick

AKNick 150cc

Alaska
    :welcome: I'm 1/4 Italian! Went to Venice and Lucca for about a week this spring. Loved it! Lots of vino around and cheap too, Although I tried several bottles, I had little idea what I was even buying ha ha ha! California wines are my go to here in the US.
    -Nick

pawnshopmike likes this.
  5. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Welcom @ClaBos,

You won't find a nicer, more knowledgeable group of guys who are willing to help out others ANYWHERE on the internet.

pawnshopmike likes this.

6. ClaBos

ClaBos New to GSN!

Many thanks to everyone for the welcome. You are many and many parts of the world, so lots of useful information! Thanks again.

AKNick likes this.