• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hello from Radical RC

I was most impressed with the meet and greet at 2015 Efest, and was persuaded to join up in the forums. be safe and Happy flying. we'll keep you all updated on events that Radical RC will be attending, starting with Midwest Modelrama. The Ohio tri-state's largest swap meet and hobby related auction. We will have over 160 tables. R/C Airplanes, helicopters, Multi-rotors, boats; gas, glow and electric, ultra-micro to Giant scale. New, and previously enjoyed goodies are available. Good deals, and lots of fun to be had, come and join us. Sat, February 14th, 2015 at the Montgomery County Fairgrounds, Dayton Ohio. 1043 S. Main St. Dayton Ohio 45409, at the Coliseum Building. Hope to see you there.

thank you for the warm welcome. they are too cool... you can call us to place an order at: 937-256-7727, or order online at radicalrc.com.

no problem, will be happy to help in any way possible.

I will be looking for you at Joe Nall. I'll have both of my P6E's and maybe my Ziroli T6 there

you will have to email us and specify that you want a mystery machine, our guy is gearing up to do a short production run of them now.