• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hello from..... Calgary , Alberta

Rusty 73

100cc
I have been flying R/C planes since twelve and competiting at a high level i took twenty years off . I have recently gotten back flying Scale aerobatic plane with an interest in Imac competitions in the near future . Like the the GSN Forum and will contribute to the forum . Russell
IMG_0001.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_5671.jpg
    DSC_5671.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 383
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 424

Rusty 73

100cc
Pawnshopmike thanks for thw welcome ..

Hi Pistolera.... thanks for the warm welcome , the 3DHS was maiden two weeks ago and flys alot crisper the my Carden .It will replace my Carden thats in the hanger for now !!!

Rcpilotacro the forum is a lot warmer ,where i am is getting older only -1c (30F) this morning.

Rusty 73

100cc
Its a picture i found on line , i believe krill models has a Extra 300sc painted just but identical to the one in my avatar .
love the colour scheme on this Extra 330sc a little hard to see when its overcast ... :joy: