• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Have to laugh!

-Rick-

100cc
Looking through Sleep's pictures of Joe Nall I see guys from that "other" site wearing their T shirts. It doesn't stop Steve from taking the picture.

Now I go to the "other" site (I admit it, I just had to see more of Joe Nall!) and can't find a single picture that has someone or something of GSN in it?! It looks like they are censoring the pictures! I guess they still have a big problem with GSN!! Talk about immature!!!

Can't wait to see what happens after Steve and Bart give out the T's. Hope the GSN members go everywhere wearing the shirts, make it hard for the "other" site to take pic's!!

Lojik

70cc twin V2
for the uninitiated is the "other" site that is so frequently mentioned the one that is two sites in one and starts with a letter that takes places one space after "e" on the keyboard or the site that has a number in its url?

flyingtiger

New to GSN!
I don't think they were censoring... there weren't any gsn shirts to censor out! There were a ton of old fg army shirts being worn and i saw a few new ones here and there. Maybe that will change after sleepy handed out the shirts today.

SleepyC

150cc
On the 3D line there were quite a few red GSN shirts out all week. and yea, now there should be tons.

In regard to this, I'm not going to exclude a hobbiest because he/she is wearing a shirt. Why not feature that person because of their clothing?

Also, I am the one who pushed and made the Joe Nall handout shirts for the last 5 years, I had to beg to get the funds to do it, or use the swag shop funds to pay for the shirts. They say Joe Nall on them besides FG. MANY of the older people wearing them have no idea what FG is, they just know some crazy guy with Tattoos were handing out free "Joe Nall" T-shirts on the 3D line. As we were giving out the shirts yesterday many people came up wearing an old FG Joe Nall shirt thanking ME for doing this each year.. HAHA...

Anyways.. we will never censor a logo out of a picture if we think the picture is worth taking.