• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Trade Hangar 9 60cc Corsair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

30cc
I have a hangar 9 60cc corsair with an Evolution 777 radial, collector ring, mc daniels glow driver, all hitec digital servos, robart electric mains and tail gear, warbirds pilot with actuating head. I am looking to trade for a 50cc or larger 3d bird of the same value. This has been lightly used for 2 seasons. Local pick up in Kingston, On.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    491.3 KB · Views: 1,162
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    303.1 KB · Views: 583

Louis Simon

New to GSN!
Hello,

I'm interested in your corsair. Just wondering what servo exactly you have installed and would like some more pictures if possible. Specifically interior shots of your electronic install and engine install. My email address is simon_louis@hotmail.com Thanks.

Louis

Raven

30cc
Deal pending, will know for sure by the end of the month. Gentleman has proposed a trade from out east and supposedto be in town first week of Feb. If it falls through, i will let you know

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.