• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GSN will be offline for maintenance

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Hey guys,

I just sent this out via email to all y'all;

Good evening everyone,

Please be advised that GiantScaleNews.com will be offline, possibly multiple times, this weekend for server maintenance, site upgrades, and miscellaneous repairs.

If at any time you find the site offline please check back with us at a later time. Once the work is completed I'll be mailing out our June Update with great news about our traffic levels, a couple of new features, renewed Tapatalk functionality (hopefully), and a new contest announcement sponsored by Desert Aircraft! Woot woot!

Thanks in advance for your patience, it's perfect flying season (hint hint), we'll be back. :)

Bart

==============================================
You are receiving this email as a member of the GiantScaleNews.com community...

Forward this email to a friend:
http://us9.forward-to-friend1.com/forward?u=799026078ed820753e90317cf&id=550c0713fe&e=[UNIQID]

My email accounts are all screwed up, the site is rejecting updates or additions to the site software, Tapatalk is screwed up, plus we need to do some house cleaning now that I'm not hosting MultiRotorForums.com or FoamieWorld.com on our server anymore. If all goes well the site won't be offline very long but I'm not sure which day or time my guy will choose to start the work.

Long story short, if the site isn't here, come back later and it will probably be back online.

Thanks!
Bart

Daytonarc

70cc twin V2
Pretty sure the DA contest should be for all people who need a DA 120 for an original Bob Godfrey (not the son), built by the master himself, in the bones, never covered, never flown, 35% airplane. Mine is an Extra 260 and I am pretty sure there aren't many others out there.

I winn!!!!! I wanted to put some smileys after this to let you all know it is all in fun but smileys are not working for me right now

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
it won't be a 120 but it will get you part of the way to a 120 which is still pretty sweet!

Daytonarc

70cc twin V2
I just soooo happen to have that same airplane in my basement too.
2013-06-05_16-14-01_383.jpg