• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

News GSN Give-A-Way Hangar 9 Extra 300X I WON!

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Well, I don't know how, but somehow I won the 35 % Hangar 9 Extra 300X. First off I'd like to thank Paul @GSNadmin for keeping this great site that @Bartman and SleepyC started going and for having this awesome give-a-way. I've meet a lot if great folks on this site and I hope it keeps growing for a long time.

Well now I need to make some room by selling a few airplanes and then start collecting more parts! And of course an assembly thread here on GSN!

Thanks again!
Doug

Xtreme_Power_RCS

Staff member
Well, I don't know how, but somehow I won the 35 % Hangar 9 Extra 300X. First off I'd like to thank Paul @GSNadmin for keeping this great site that @Bartman and SleepyC started going and for having this awesome give-a-way. I've meet a lot if great folks on this site and I hope it keeps growing for a long time.

Well now I need to make some room by selling a few airplanes and then start collecting more parts! And of course an assembly thread here on GSN!

Thanks again!
Doug

Now, lets see a unboxing video when it comes in :yesss: maybe? haha congrats man im VERY happy for you!

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!

Thanks again!
Doug
Awesome.....!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers: