• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GSN Coverage and such.. You all are the Rockstars!

SleepyC

150cc
Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for everyone posting all of the pictures and videos and stories and Nall experiences and such. It really hit me this year at Nall that GSN is really special. Bart and I had a plan to film each other as we walked around having fun with all of you and make our coverage more about the experience of Joe Nall. Especially since everyone has cameras and video cameras and such there is plenty of "coverage" everywhere! But bringing the experience to people who can't be there is where we think coverage should be. Unfortunatly almost as soon as he arrived, Bart had to leave for home to deal with a problem with his new home purchase. (Hope things work out dude!) That pretty much left me trying to get some pics and video and and hang out and talk to everyone and , and, and and that is just over whelming. I did get some pics and I do have a bunch of great video I'll be getting together very soon, but please understand we just don't have the manpower to get a crazy amount of stuff up and posted in a day. Heck after my 11 hour solo drive home I could hardly see for an entire day I was so tired!

The reality is, I think GSN is heading in a direction where everyone is more involved in the site. And honestly I like the fact that members like Firefly, Mrs Pakratt, The Law and others are the GSN Photog rockstars. And personally I really like being able to take time to hang out with people, snapping a few pictures but actually (WHAT?!?!?) participating in the event! That was a very nice change!

I'm sure we will get our style down over the next year or so, but I truly appreciate everyones awesome support. SO THANKS!

S

sweetpea

100cc
Hope to meet up at future events. Nall probably won't ever be in the cards for me. Tough to take that much time off work right now. I save all my time off for hunting because it puts meat on the table for the family (we don't eat much beef anymore)

SleepyC

150cc
Nall is hard. I had 2 straight days of catching up around the house, and now I'm 50 deep into the 200 emails I received when I was gone. 8 - 10 days is like a year to be gone.
:(

thurmma

150cc
For me, when I do get to go to Nall, it is a working vacation. I play during the day and then have to make sure the business is still running at night. Still wish I could do it every year.