• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Griffwerks MX

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Mike can you post a link to the details on this model? Maybe add the specs to this thread as well.

Thanks,

-Nate

JTI

30cc
Got my MX Foam Airplane Kit - GD "Green Dragon" and have it half finished.
Hope to fly it indoors this weekend. green and purple Dragon.jpg

FlyMike1

70cc twin V2
Nope, but Griffwerks has two options for electronics. I got the outdoor setup and use both 2s and 3s batteries. You dont have to change props

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Interesting... if you don't change props you are either over-amping on 3s or you could be getting more power on 2s.

FlyMike1

70cc twin V2
Not sure if you would over amp with the indoor set up they offer I have the 1500kv set up with 9x4,7 prop so I get reduce power on the 2cell. My set up is built for 3cell so flying with 2s doesnt hurt. But I dont recommend 2s on my set up for out doors unless you know how to fly.
Motor and speed control come pre-soldered!
Servos come ready-to-install - centered and arms installed with ez-links
Keda BR2730-1300kv motor w/prop saver
SAKER ESC-12A LBEC speed control
1 HXT 9g Servo
2 HXT 5g Servos
9 x 4.7 Slow fly propeller
O-ring prop holder

Excellent motor for 3-cell battery operation, swings larger prop which allows for maximum thrust and is excellent for outdoor flying and/or flying at higher altitudes.