Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Greetings from Southern Colorado

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by rmyers, Jun 18, 2015.

1. rmyers

rmyers 70cc twin V2

Hi guys & gals. I'm new to FG but not the hobby. Built a Kadet Sr. in 1992 followed by an Astro Hog, then 1/4 Cub. Left the hobby in '97 due to the demands of career and family. I came back a few years ago to disover the wonderful world of reliable gassers and electrics. My go to plane right now is an Aeroworks GT taildragger with a DLE30. Practicing IMAC Basic. I'm wanting to move to a 50cc Yak 54 but have to wait for better vision (cataract). Fingers crossed and I will fly that plane in my first contest in September.

Bill Safrit likes this.
  2. How is the flying there in Pueblo? I grew up mostly in Colorado Springs, but there doesn't seem to be much RC action there. A glider club, and that's about it. Have thought about moving back to the area, but with no fellow fliers in that area that's a bit sad. perhaps Pueblo is an option... any good clubs there that are friendly to 3d and gas planes?

3. ChickenBalls

ChickenBalls "Cool Guy"

:welcome:

4. Welcome aboard!

5. Do-rag

Do-rag 100cc

6. rmyers

rmyers 70cc twin V2

OOOppppsssss I meant GSN! Blame the cataract just like I do for my flying. Pueblo has been wet. Now getting hot. Flying is challenging out here but mostly good. Check out our club's web site :http://skycorralrcclub.com/ We will be hosting an IMAC contest in September.

Bipeguy03, ChickenBalls and thurmma like this.
  7. 3Dchief

3Dchief 70cc twin V2

8. We will forgive you this time :) We know it can be a hard habit to break, but we will help you through the transition.

BTW, welcome to GSN!

ChickenBalls likes this.
  9. Welcome!!!

10. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1