• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GreatDayInc.com Hitch Rack/Carrier

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Just ordered this a few days ago and it came via Amazon.com last night.

Was looking for a hitch carrier for our Suburban so that I can leave gas cans and coolers outside the truck, and because I thought I'd need the extra room for the 500 t-shirts I'd be bringing to Joe Nall :mad:. Did a Google search for "hitch rack" and included "Made in USA" and a few came up including this one;

Great Day Hitch-N-Ride hitch rack (high tech fuel can with hand crank not included :D)
http://greatdayinc.com/products/truck-auto-jeep-accessories/hitch-n-ride-truck-auto/

IMG_20160429_102911197.jpg

It's made of aluminum that is welded and painted so there's almost nothing to assemble, just six bolts and it's ready to go. Dimensions are 22"x50" and it mounts to your 2" hitch receiver. Quality is very good and because it's aluminum it only weighs about 22 pounds. There's also an XL version with higher side rails. Only bad thing I have to say is the paint's a little thin.

IMG_20160429_102918713.jpg
IMG_20160429_102942961.jpg

Here's the Amazon.com link
http://www.amazon.com/Great-Day-HNR...944228&sr=1-1&keywords=great+day+hitch-n-ride

Great Day makes a bunch of other stuff, all manufactured in the US. From their website;
"We are one of the many small manufactures in this country that clings to the belief that with God's help, a lot of the hard work and persistence, quality products can be produced here in the United States. And that America can be restored to the level of honor and respect it once enjoyed."

Check out their site at
www.GreatDayInc.com

Last edited:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Looks great! Nice addition to get those fumes out of the family truckster! :)

Love there motto too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk