• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLD! Great Planes Giant Stick

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hello everyone,
I have a Great Planes Giant Stick ARF that I purchased from a friend and fellow club members widow after he passed away. The plane was assembled by my friend, but never flown. Everything was purchased new for the plane. It comes with the following;

- Evolution 28 gas engine,
- 3600 mAh LiFe battery with dual output leads for the engine and receiver
- RCExcel kill switch
- 6 Futaba S3152 digital servo's on the flying surfaces
- Futaba S3151 on the throttle
- 18x8 Xoar prop
- MPI Voltage Regulator (required for the Evolution ignition module.

When I pulled the plane out this morning to get a couple of pictures, I saw a couple of minor issues. There is a very small tear in the covering on one of the ailerons (you will be able to see it in the last pictures). Also, the fuel tank and bottom hatch cover is missing. If you have a Futaba radio and you'd like a receiver, I will throw in an 8 channel FASST receiver for an additional $50.00.

Please remember, the 14 channel receiver in the third picture is NOT included.

The price is $450.00. I prefer local pickup, but I will drive a reasonable distance to meet someone with cash in hand.

You can reach me here or at hrrcflyer@hotmail.com

IMG_3239.JPG

IMG_3238.JPG

IMG_3236.JPG

IMG_3237.JPG

IMG_3232.JPG

IMG_3233.JPG

IMG_3240.JPG

Thanks for looking,
David

Last edited: