• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Graphics for 540 Slick 50cc

I'm looking for ideas for graphics for my green scheme RW 540 Slick 50cc. Can someone post photos of this plane with graphics installed. I've yet to see one. Any other graphics vendors aside from B&E? Nothing against them as they sell nice stuff. Additional options would be nice to look at. Thanks.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
[MENTION=2466]Decal Dennis[/MENTION] owns Knifedge Graphix and does a fantastic job! Matter of fact he may already have a package for that plane.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
I'm looking for ideas for graphics for my green scheme RW 540 Slick 50cc. Can someone post photos of this plane with graphics installed. I've yet to see one. Any other graphics vendors aside from B&E? Nothing against them as they sell nice stuff. Additional options would be nice to look at. Thanks.

Iv'e got a set or two for that plane, you can find one of them here: http://www.knifeedgegraphix.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=20_62_63&product_id=64

I can scale it to what ever size your slick is. I believe I have another one drawn up also, but I can do a custom set for you or make changes or additions to an existing set.

Shoot me an email and we can get something going for your plane. sales@knifeedgegraphix.com

Thanks,
Decal Dennis