• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Giving GSN another try

wecoyote

70cc twin V2
I've decided to give GSN another try.
With all the changes they were making in the early days I got tired of reloading my avatar and pictures to the threads so decided to take a break.
I just redid my avatar and some of my personal information (will finish it later), not going to worry about the pictures that disappeared.

Good to see ya all again!

Tom

BalsaDust

With all the changes they were making in the early days I got tired of reloading my avatar and pictures to the threads so decided to take a break.
I just redid my avatar and some of my personal information (will finish it later), not going to worry about the pictures that disappeared.

Tom

Bout time you came back to the best place on earth. The site seems to be purring like a kitten and I don't for see any changes in site. You have missed a lot since way back when get to browsing. Hell like I told you at work the other day you missed the fact that PAU is getting ready to offer an ARF version of Terryscustoms viper.

SleepyC

150cc

Tom

Yea not gonna lie that sucked. But we were thrown into it. Like Wed.. no GSN, Friday GSN.
Thanks for taking a chance, I'm sure the first few months were frustrating.
We've been pretty solid for several months now and the site has been working well. If you want some changes or feel something isn't right, feel free to let us know!

thurmma

150cc
Welcome back! I am sure you will see that things are running quite smoothly at this point and the vide is AWESOME!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!

Tom
Glad you're back Tom. We all missed you. Like a rash on a hot summer day with 99% humidity. :laughing: