• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLD! Futaba 10CAP flight package.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Very nice condition 10c with R6014hs receiver and 6 BlueBird BLS 2209 servos.
Servos are NIB! and receiver was purchased new 1 year ago and has approximately 1hour flying time.
Rock solid system and still looks new. Radio was last tuned up by Futaba 2 years ago. The throttle has a damped slide and not a ratchet. This was done by Futaba at my request. This is the airplane version 10c.
Radio has a Rhino 2400mah Lipo.
Servo rating on box is in error. Much stronger and faster. See BlueBirds website for details http://www.blue-bird-model.com/en/highvoltageservo/bls-2209.html

Will ship in radios original box inside a shipping box for 450.00
Snapshot_20150429.JPG Snapshot_20150429_1.JPG Snapshot_20150429_2.JPG Snapshot_20150429_3.JPG

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
If I part this out and sell everything individually

Transmitter only- $175.00
Receiver only- $75.00
Servos only- $45.00 ea.
So the combo is a pretty good offer! This can get a entry level giant scale pilot or seasoned pilot something nice to bang on.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Ok guys...I am telling you.....ROCK SOLID CONTROL. All the way to the crash site. lol just kidding............Really I am

Some one please buy this radio:cryin:.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
$450.00 gets this "package" to your door! Yes! the "package" will have the radio and receiver in the radios original box tucked inside the "package" along with the 6 NIB servos. I will also include some kind of bubble wrap so the radio and receiver in the original box and 6 NIB servos stay tucked inside the "package" that contains the radio and receiver inside it's original box and 6 NIB servos.

Now how is that!

Last edited:

pawnshopmike

Staff member
$450.00 gets this "package" to your door! Yes! the "package" will have the radio and receiver in the radios original box tucked inside the "package" along with the 6 NIB servos. I will also include some kind of bubble wrap so the radio and receiver in the original box and 6 NIB servos stay tucked inside the "package" that contains the radio and receiver inside it's original box and 6 NIB servos.

Now how is that!
I'm slow. But I make up for it by drinking........a lot!:big-grin:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Hey every one! did I mention I will part this out? Like I really need this sale so I can get more RC goodies for the project I am currently on. What does a fifty something fat guy gotta do??? Jack-Black-Tropic-Thunder_9.jpg