• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

FREE INDOOR FLY-IN at the 2015 Toledo Show!

SleepyC

150cc
OK guys, if you missed it, TNT Landing Gear and GiantScaleNews.com are throwing a FREE (how much?? FREE!!!!!) Indoor fly-in during the 2015 Toledo Expo! And here are the details!

PRIZES!!! - PRIZE SPONSORS!

Hobbico
Hitec
Pulse Batteries
RC Logger
West Michigan Park Flyers LLC

REDWING RC
(More coming soon!!!)

1590 Albon Road
Holland, OH 43528
Time: THURS and FRI - 6:00 PM ~ 11:00 PM

Simple rules;
No flying behind flight line
Fly race track pattern (Left Turns)
Max weight 16oz. w/battery
Heli 250 size Micro only
Quads: Obtain approval for 8" blades or larger

Events: we will take a small break when events are being flown
Limited number of tables and chairs. This will be on first come first serve. You may bring your own table and chairs.

Night Flying: If we have enough interest we can have night flying. This facility has new LED lighting and has NO "warm up" required. These lights are instant On/Off.

Pylon: Open to micro 1S cell only. Number of laps is 10. Landing gear required. No hand launch start.
Musical Planes: Much like musical chairs but when music stops last plane to land is out. We will go until last plane. Open to everyone.

The flying area is 5 volleyball courts. 80' wide by 200' long. 45' ceiling One court will be marked off for scale and slow flyer heli/quads. Heli and quad will share this area. Airplanes fly then heli/quads and so on. Other courts are used for 3D flying and circle flying. If nobody is using small court for slow flying or heli flying then 3D guys can fly all five courts.

Best directions from Seagate Center: Take Monroe Street to RT 475 and head to Dayton/Maumee. Take 475 to Airport Hwy exit West then go 3 miles to Albon Rd. turn North on Albon. Go 300' and the building is on your left. Do not go over R/R tracks or you went to far. We are the last building in the west end of the complex of Mancave Village.

Last edited:

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Man I wish I could go. Ya'll fellas have fun, take lots of pics please, and Thank You to TNT Landing Gear for teaming up with GiantScaleNews, to put this on.

SleepyC

150cc
Thanks to Tim From Redwing RC for adding to the awesome pile of prizes!

I'm starting to get the boxes guys, some really cool stuff will be given away!

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
My buddy is helping work the event with the Weak Signals club, not sure if he'll be at the indoor fly. Be sure to say HI to him, name is Anthony.

SupaTim

70cc twin V2
I'm headed that way to work the Valley View booth but after hours belongs to me!!! Figuring out how to get some crack there and back but should be cool either way!

Last edited: