• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

FPV NUT SHOT.... If you know cool.. if not SORRY!

SleepyC

150cc
SO... I can be a moron at times. (This year at Nall I was good all week until a sun beaten and un fed Sleepy was fed some 14.4% Stouts by our good friends at a certain servo company.... THOMAS) And in this state, I sometimes come up with something that ends up being truly funny.... and at this Nall I did it. FPV Nut Shot! A new Youtube prank show!

If you have ever seen FPV pilots, they are all hunched over looking into their goggles, unaware of their actual surroundings as they buzz around "flying".

Perfect time for an "FPV NUT SHOT!!!!"

Or at least that is what I thought....

Thomas from MKS servos May or may not have some evidence of the first ever FPV NUT SHOT, and it may or may not involve yours truly.

(How is it the guy who invented the prank gets hammered first?!?!?!)
Anyways... if you saw the video that MAY or MAY not exist.. congrats.. if not.. there isn't one.
:D