• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale: DX 18 with Aluminum Case

Parker_KY

New to GSN!
For Sale: DX 18 (TX Only) with Aluminum Case, used maybe 5 times, non-smoker, perfect condition, always kept in case.

500.00 shipped (add 3% for PayPal)
859-582-9623

Attachments

• DSC00563.JPG
    DSC00563.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 379
  • DSC00564.JPG
    DSC00564.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 400

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Awe bummer! Well ya gotta do what the kids like to keep that relationship strong. Wish ya well man!

Parker_KY

New to GSN!
Thx man..........he's 17 and just chasing the girls for now. I have a Harley, and do Ham Radio...... those hobbies are much more expensive. I'll put the plane money towards those for now.

Thx man..........he's 17 and just chasing the girls for now. I have a Harley, and do Ham Radio...... those hobbies are much more expensive. I'll put the plane money towards those for now.

Those are are probably even more expensive hobbies. Been a ham for 25 years, and my wife and I have been riding V twins for about 20 years. However the V twins we have been riding are a bit different than the Harley ones. Ours have the cylinders going left and right rather than front and back like a Harley so the cylinders are out in the wind where they should be. First we had a pair of early eighties Honda silverwings and now we have a pair of MotoGuzzi California's.