• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Flyin With My New Mobius Hat Cam( First Vid)

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Cool vid Mike! I think that camera does a pretty decent job. How far away was the furthest out the plane was? Im wondering how it would capture a bigger gasser that burns up a lot of sky. I'll be wanting to see that camera when you come down in May. Btw... our club has a pretty big fly in this weekend. I know its short notice but it will be a good time for sure.

FlyMike1

70cc twin V2
Yeah I'm Happy so far with the cam. Not sure how far maybe 40 feet at most. I'm thinking that the farther away it is the smaller things actually look, but to soon to know yet. I also got a sport camera called Gear pro, Still in the box, I will bring both in may. I have two planes I am building right now and I'm taking care of an older friend, But if I can make it this weekend I will. Thanks for the invite, Michael