• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Flight modes for JR XG14

TazmanianDevil

Xtreme by DeFinition !
Hey friends,

Just got a bran new XG14 and I'm trying to figure out the logic about the flight modes with no success.

What I'm trying to do is to use my throttle stick as flight mode 1-2 and than use a regular switch for the roller and landing modes.

Total of 5 flight modes, 

1 - up line snap, when the throttle stick is 3/4 to full

2 - down line snap, when the throttle stick is 1/4 to low

3 - regular flight, when the throttle stick is in between 1/4 to 3/4

4 - roller and hammer head

5 - landing.

I figured out how to make the throttle stick as a switch, but I cant connect it to any flight mode or dual rate/

Can anyone with some experience can help me ?

Thanks,

Adi

This will be a quick answer because of my lack of time at this moment and a video may be even better. But once you activate you stick position switch for throttle you go into the dual rate menu and assign a dual rate to activate at the throttle setting you need. But since you have different rates on different surfaces you will need to go into each surface rate and set it up. I did set up this function for high rate rudder at 1/4 throttle and less but that is the most I experimented with it. Hopefully this will get you in the right direction for now. 

BTW im using the XG11 but I believe that function is the same between both radios.

TazmanianDevil

Xtreme by DeFinition !
Thanks for your reply.

I did try that but the dual rate mode doesnt show the throttle stick as one of the SW options, only the flight mode program.