• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

First annual Plum Island IMAC contest

cwojcik

70cc twin V2
I am pleased to present the first IMAC contest at historic Newburyport's Plum Island airport!

http://www.mini-iac.com/Home/Contro...id/17637/xmview/2/RecordID/17637/default.aspx

Set at a full scale airport right near the beach and a great little sea town, this is shaping up to be a great contest and event for competitors and spectators alike. We are trying to cater this event towards new pilots and will do everything we can to make first-time Basic pilots feel at home, and host an awesome freestyle competition as well for everyone to enjoy.

We will have some great raffle prizes from ExtremeFlight, Twisted Hobbys, and Smart-Fly as well!

If you are in the area please stop by give IMAC a shot with the friendliest competition community in the country!

wedoitall

that looks awesome! wouldnt mind on getting into IMAC next year. i really need to move outta W V.

so i went to the link and saw the pilots list. what does it mean by "school" on the very last column?

cwojcik

70cc twin V2
It means that they have attended judging school and can provide assistance with judging. In IMAC, most all judging is by contestants from other classes.