• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight 74" Laser

Here is a video I shot last Sunday at Joe Nall with Jase flying the prototype. DA-35 on Falcon 20x9. I know [MENTION=646]cwojcik[/MENTION] got to fly it and reports it is wonderful. When asked when it would be available I got the vague "summer" answer. Maybe others have better info.

[video=youtube;mIgOvYyEJdE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIgOvYyEJdE[/video]

cwojcik

70cc twin V2
Yeah I don't know any more about availability than you guys unfortunately.

I can tell you that it flies awesome. It's everything the small one is (fast roll rate, very precise, very floaty and gentle, and extremely tumbly) while being more stable and consistent in the larger size.

3dbandit

100cc
Looks like EF has done it again!!

As always, DA- good stuff. 35 should sell very well.

Are there any other videos of the laser and the DA-35?

gyro

GSN Contributor
The Shipping on these is expensive $ 144.00 to Ca Ouch !!!!!!!!

The 60 Inchers are only $ 55.00 to Ca

$144 is too much for shipping a 30/35cc plane IMHO. I don't care if it's "actual cost" or not... Might be time to try and packing things better into a smaller box, or open a new warehouse on the west coast :)

When shipping is 1/4th the cost of an airframe, there's a problem me thinks.

Chris mentioned that he wanted to get a west coast warehouse, but they are not yet big enough to justify the expense.

Look into freight shipping as that has been cheaper for me and you can combine orders with other locals and the shipping expense will be close to the same.

The airplanes have very long fuselages and the boxes are similar in size to the 50cc Redwing and Aerobeez stuff. These have been described as shrunk down 50cc planes and the shipping cost unfortunately reflect that.

3dbandit

100cc
$144 is too much for shipping a 30/35cc plane IMHO. I don't care if it's "actual cost" or not... Might be time to try and packing things better into a smaller box, or open a new warehouse on the west coast :)

When shipping is 1/4th the cost of an airframe, there's a problem me thinks.

Yeah,

me thinks the problem is them west coast'er dudes don't come to our east coast events for show price... :p

#joenalldicsounts #noshippingcost

EF did not bring anything "big" to Joe Nall except stuff they pre sold. Just 60" and 48" planes and 1 2M Vanquish were for sale and I was there the first day they opened the tent.

I think the other events they brought more product like Knoxville.

Last edited by a moderator: