• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLD! Evolution 26cc gas engine and accessories

WMcNabb

150cc
Bought used a few years ago, and only bolted to the firewall of a project. Most of the time it’s been in storage. Decided to electrify the project instead of gasserize.

Includes new Pitts style muffler, side mount muffler, engine mount, 4.8v ignition, spinner, prop and manual.

Surely someone here on GSN can put this to good use. Pay shipping and it’s yours.

C1445E95-F2EF-4FCC-BB75-1B4252368EFA.jpeg

FCCE189B-1023-4B46-B700-DA76047528AA.jpeg

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
How can I say no? Is there a problem with it? I'll take it please sir. :) it will be perfect for a Cub i brought home recently. Thanks!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Excellent! No problem that I know, but I’ve never run it.
Did I miss a thread on your Cub?
No, it is a Sig 1/4 scale that I bought from a guy last week. The Enya 120 4 stroke in it was seized and broken but i've been fixing it. I'll honor your generosity by giving it away here when it is running again in a couple of weeks.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Bought used a few years ago, and only bolted to the firewall of a project. Most of the time it’s been in storage. Decided to electrify the project instead of gasserize.

Includes new Pitts style muffler, side mount muffler, engine mount, 4.8v ignition, spinner, prop and manual.

Surely someone here on GSN can put this to good use. Pay shipping and it’s yours.

View attachment 107645

View attachment 107644
Sleeping at the switch again. Nice offer.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!

View attachment 107645

View attachment 107644
Damned good of you brother. double-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif Bart will surely be pleased.

I'm very grateful. :)