• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

EME70 a. Muffler Silencer and b. Engine Cooling

anybody using an EME70 twin with muffler silencers? Canisters? I already have my cowl cut for stock muffler exhaust pipes so I would like to use something similar but with some kind of silencer.

I am also wanting to put a dummy engine up front but I can't just slide the cowl on until I get the exhaust pipes through their cowl cutouts first. I am considering cutting the exhaust pipes shorter although I like the look of the longer exhaust pipes or figuring out how to install the dummy engine after I get the cowl installed. I suspect cutting the exhaust pipes shorter will make the engine even louder and maybe messier . The dummy engine might be easier by using standoffs? The dummy engine is a radial. I don't think I ever saw a dummy engine mounted using standoff rather than built into the cowl but it seems like a good idea. I would appreciate your thoughts and/or pictures of mounted dummy engines.

I think ValleyView RC has a type of silencer that is inserted into the stinger of the pipe. I know it helped on the 100-120cc engines.