• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Dle20 power upgrades and mods

Feral

Hi guys anyone have any mods or products that will give a poor little dle20 more poke? Cheers dudes

SnowDog

Hi guys anyone have any mods or products that will give a poor little dle20 more poke? Cheers dudes

I have heard of many people speak very highly of Frank Bowman rings as a replacement for a stock ring.
Generally, this increases compression and rpm for most people that report back on their results.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I have heard of many people speak very highly of Frank Bowman rings as a replacement for a stock ring.
Generally, this increases compression and rpm for most people that report back on their results.

+100 - I've heard the same, and have one ready for my dle55 if ever need it.

Feral

Any links to where I can get some? We're extremely limited with good quality big scale gear over here in oz the only stuff we can get at our lhs is horizon products if I had a million bucks I'd start 3dhs Australia. Cheers guys and keep the info coming. \m/

gyro

GSN Contributor
Any links to where I can get some? We're extremely limited with good quality big scale gear over here in oz the only stuff we can get at our lhs is horizon products if I had a million bucks I'd start 3dhs Australia. Cheers guys and keep the info coming. \m/

email Mr. Frank Bowman @ ringmaster46@msn.com

If you're unable to purchase overseas, I'll buy the ring for you and include it with your vinyl shipment.