• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Idea! Dan's 3D tutorial

dskuro95

100cc
Anyone want me to start doing a 3D tutorial? If so just reply to this thread or send me a PM on what you wanna see and I will make a video for it.:flyer::ecstatic:

wedoitall

how about rolling harriers, thats what im working on atm. i pretty much have them down, cept for throttle management and being 100% consistent.

ive actually been sitting around the house dry flying on my Tx a few hrs a day as per Mr. Smiths recommendation. it has been helping so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

dskuro95

100cc
Yes I can do that. It may take me a day or 2 because I have been working and studying for exams.

how about rolling harriers, thats what im working on atm. i pretty much have them down, cept for throttle management and being 100% consistent.

ive actually been sitting around the house dry flying on my Tx a few hrs a day as per Mr. Smiths recommendation. it has been helping so far.