• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

DA-120 Compact Mufflers for Edge finally posted

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
With all the changes over that past year (moving the warehouse coast to coast, and moving the family from an island to Florida!), it has taken us a long time to begin catching up on the web site updates.
The J&A mufflers were available to all who called, but not directly on the web site.
They were finally added tonight.
They are the perfect solution for installation in a PAU Edge (or 3DHS AJ-Slick) without extra opening at the bottom of the cowl.

Please check them out:http://flypau.com/da120-compact-muff...v9dq6ion27cg81 Main 1 copy.jpg

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
The J&A muffs are really really nice. Well worth the money, and they have a deeper tone than the other popular option, they are lighter and I did notice an extra hundred or so RPM for some reason when I switched to J&A.

They do need to offer them for the DLE120 though since it is a very viable option for engine these days.

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Does J&A have a website? I did a search for it, but only came up with Aircraft International and 3DHS.
Thanks, Travis
They do not: they do not want to deal with the public, or retail level.
We are looking to see if they can make DLE 120 mufflers: it's a number game, and if there is enough demand, I will carry them.
I will soon add the DA-60 Pitts Style muffler: I send my own engine for him to make the prototype.
They can already make DA-70, 100, 150 and 170 mufflers.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I looked and the DLE111 and DLE120 are very much different in both port size and bolt spacing but at a glance they are very similar.

GP123 and stock mufflers fits nicely with no cutouts needed , tapped for smoke and have that deep throaty sound. Rips a falcon 29-9 Wide at half throttle!! Gonna be a blast!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 524