Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale Custom Wing Covers

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Kits, ARF's, parts, etc.' started by Bill Hand, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Bill Hand

Bill Hand New to GSN!

Custom wing covers for any RC plane, including Giant Scale. Reasonable prices, excellent quality. www.softhangar.com. 40" to 200" plus. You're covered.

2. Bill is a great guy and he makes awesome wing covers. Fast and affordable to boot!

image.jpg

dhal22, js-rc, Snoopy1 and 2 others like this.
  3. GSNadmin

GSNadmin Staff Member

OK I'm in need on wings bags.

4. Bill Hand

Bill Hand New to GSN!

Call or text me with details 458-206-9853

5. Bill Hand

Bill Hand New to GSN!

The best way to start an order or get information is to log on to the website www.softhangar.com and send me a message from there, or send me a text 458-206-9863. Thanks Bill

6. Bill Hand

Bill Hand New to GSN!

Thanks Mike for the kudos. Thanks to you and your big cover i am making more big covers for everything from warbirds to biplanes.

pawnshopmike likes this.
  7. Awesome!

By the way Bill,
    The Robinhood flys great! Sorry I never emailed you a video. I used my ipad to record the maiden and several other flites. And for some reason, I can no longer upload video to YouTube from my ipad. :(

Here's a couple pics though.

image.jpg image.jpg

thurmma likes this.
  8. Bill Hand

Bill Hand New to GSN!

Great looking planes...advertising should get you a tax deduction for "marketing expense" Adding a last-of-season flight pix from our field.

Attached Files:

thurmma and pawnshopmike like this.
  9. Bill Hand

Bill Hand New to GSN!

Will finish my 4 meter ASW 15 glider this winter. I'll send some pix.

pawnshopmike likes this.