• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Container has Arrived

Got this from Redwing today:
Hi Chuck,
Our container has finally arrived!
Your order is on its way!
FedEx00000000000000

Thank you for your patience and for choosing Redwing RC!
Kaitlin
Warehouse @ Redwing RC

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey Chuck you left out the number.... how am I supposed to stalk your house and wait them them to get there!!!? :)

Really though enjoy it and let us know how it's going!!

I have a DA35 and new VVRC 40cc.....have to see which one will fit best when the extra arrives. I know the DA weights 2lbs 14oz with muffler, stand-off, ignition and bolts. I'm going to have to weigh the VVRC and see how much of a difference there is

BTW, I'll post the tracking number after it's safely unpacked :ecstatic:

Last edited by a moderator:
:tomcruise: I am glad to hear that the container has arrived. To bad that Blake will get to see my plane more than a month before I will!! I am ready to complete my time over here in the sandbox and head home.

Got the phone call yesterday and I hope it shipped already. Had a nice conversation about the old Weiss Airport which is near your warehouse where I first hung out and watched planes fly as a kid. Got my first model airplanes there. Little foam warbirds that had rubber band wind ups and never flew any good. They looked cool though. That place had a cool gift shop.

Anyways, I have all the gear together for for the Slick.

OS GT60
Hitec 7950s and 7955s

Shooting for 15.5 lbs.