• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale Comp-ARF Extra 330SC 3.1m (41%)

bluelevel

New to GSN!
For sale is this Composite ARF Extra 330 SC (150-220cc) in the Yellow Chequer scheme. It is the new 3.1m version that features several improvements over the older 3.0m plane.

The plane, MVVS 175 engine and all other components were bought only recently. The plane had less than 10 uneventful flights, it is practically new. There are no scratches, chips or dents, the plane is in like new condition. The engine is not yet fully broken in. As you can see in the pictures, the plane was build meticulously.

The plane comes RTF minus receiver and receiver batteries and is equipped with a MVVS 175 engine & MTW RE-3 tuned pipes that provide an excellent throttle transition and a perfect midrange. The prop is Falcon carbon fiber 32x12, the 6' spinner is made by TruTurn and has a lightened backplate. Servos are Futaba S9157 all around.

The plane is located in Cape Coral, FL. It can be crated and shipped at buyer's expense through R&L carriers.

A detailed description along with a list of all equipment included in the sale can be found on my homepage at http://thomasgapski.com/4sale/carf

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 868
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 721
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 706
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 804
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 1,044
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 1,162
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 770
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 700
Last edited:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
For sale is this Composite ARF Extra 330 SC (150-220cc) in the Yellow Chequer scheme. It is the new 3.1m version that features several improvements over the older 3.0m plane.

The plane, MVVS 175 engine and all other components were bought only recently. The plane had less than 10 uneventful flights, it is practically new. There are no scratches, chips or dents, the plane is in like new condition. The engine is not yet fully broken in. As you can see in the pictures, the plane was build meticulously.

The Extra is equipped with a MVVS 175 engine and MTW RE-3 tuned pipes that provide an excellent throttle transition and a perfect midrange. The prop is Falcon carbon fiber 32x12, the 6' spinner is made by TruTurn and has a lightened backplate. The plane does not come with servos or receivers.

The plane is located in Cape Coral, FL. It can be crated and shipped at buyer's expense through R&L carriers.

A detailed description along with a list of all equipment included in the sale can be found on my homepage at http://thomasgapski.com/4sale/carf
I sure wish I lived closer. I'd be adding this one to my hangar.