• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Classifieds.....quit your hoarding!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Ladies and Gentlemen,

You can't keep them forever and there's no use hoarding airplanes, engines, your good used radios.....so get a few pics and get them in the classifieds and get them sold!! Sold!! Sold!!

And then use your new wad of cash to buy something new from one of our great advertisers or some high quality used equipment from a fellow member!

Quit your hoarding, make some room in the shop, and then get to shopping!

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I sold an engine here last month so getting involved in the classifieds a little.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
i member of my club yesterday was out flying his Brio and we started talking about stuff we have in storage. he said he has a 35% Carden Cap 232 in the Breitling scheme that is a 9.5 out of 10, never crashed. it got me thinking if there's a gold nugget like that 15 minutes from my house that i've never heard of, what do you guys have hanging in the rafters that should be cut loose to get some new love from someone else?

c'mon guys, you can't take it with you! lol

SleepyC

150cc
40% Carden Cap 232 .. Sup.
image.jpeg

BalsaDust

Unfortunately every thing I have to sell is glow powered stuff that nobody wants anymore! lol

You never know. Some of us still play with some glow stuff. I was thinking not long ago that anything 40 size and smaller would be converted to electric and 60 size up would be gas but I keep flying my 40 size profiles with either a piped OS 55ax or piped 46ax and I realize I have a smile on my face the whole time I'm flying them just from the giggle factor involved with the throttle response of the little piped 2 stroke.

Post up what you got.

camss69

70cc twin V2
Classified surfing is like a whole different part of the hobby, there's some really cool stuff out there! I've been putting together a 40 size trainer for a nephew of mine who's 13 and interested in flying. I found a NIB Kadet .40 ARF for $50 on Craigslist. I have a receiver I got for an extra $10 with a radio I bought. Servos I bought new (I already had them for a different project) But the tough one to catch has been an inexpensive .40 size 2 stroke or .50-56 sized 4 stroke for it. They do pop up sometimes as low as $30 but by the time I see them they are gone. It's tough to catch a REALLY good deal on the classifieds, they go so fast.