• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Discussion CH Ignitions Shout Out Thread

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey Guys,

I wanted to start this thread to give a shout out to Adrian at CH Ignitions. I emailed him Monday night about ordering an ignition system for an engine to go into a future project. Adrian emailed me yesterday evening and asked for some dimensions so he could check to see if he had what I needed. I sent him the information he asked for and went back to doing what I was doing. Anyway, about 10:30pm last night, I got another email from Adrian saying he made the clip I needed to hold the pickup on the crankshaft housing and everything is ready to ship. He also sent an invoice. So I paid the invoice (which was a good price). Adrian sent me one last email at nearly 1100pm that said my package will be on its way to me today. . . . . . . :woohoo!:

That to me Fellas is what you call AWESOME customer service. He didn't have to do what he did, but obviously he cares about his customers. Needless to say, he will be getting any future ignition business I may have. . . . . :yesss:.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hey Guys,

I wanted to start this thread to give a shout out to Adrian at CH Ignitions. I emailed him Monday night about ordering an ignition system for an engine to go into a future project. Adrian emailed me yesterday evening and asked for some dimensions so he could check to see if he had what I needed. I sent him the information he asked for and went back to doing what I was doing. Anyway, about 10:30pm last night, I got another email from Adrian saying he made the clip I needed to hold the pickup on the crankshaft housing and everything is ready to ship. He also sent an invoice. So I paid the invoice (which was a good price). Adrian sent me one last email at nearly 1100pm that said my package will be on its way to me today. . . . . . . :woohoo!:

That to me Fellas is what you call AWESOME customer service. He didn't have to do what he did, but obviously he cares about his customers. Needless to say, he will be getting any future ignition business I may have. . . . . :yesss:.
So why CH and what project David? I am asking because an ignition system on a glow motor would be awesome. I have seen it done and may consider it for my Trainer Project that is going back to...ugh, I gotta say it....glow. (shudder) LOL