• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Castle Creations ESCs

gyro

GSN Contributor
Castle is having a good sale on their esc's. Check their site for more info, but prices look gooooood!!

Is it a "fire" sale? :ecstatic:

Just kidding :) I've heard that they've gotten their issues resolved on the HV ESCs. SteveT has more info on this, I believe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Is it a "fire" sale? :ecstatic:

Just kidding :) I've heard that they've gotten their issues resolved on the HV ESCs. SteveT has more info on this, I believe.

You beat me to that one. :) I will let others beta test their resolved issues. They have "never" been forthright with admitting nor fixing issues for me to trust them now half price or not.

hosam

70cc twin V2
Congrats! Have you ordered his 40" Edge yet? :D

I have three 48 planes (2 still in the box) that anyone of them can be used if I don't kill them

Congrats hosam! I'm sure you can get a R/C starter kit for cheap over the holidays! ;)

true, very true...

you know, this guys is so small that he would make the perfect sized pilot to fit in a 104 or a 126... will see how that goes with wife and go from there... LOL...
he is so small

dougb

50cc

I have a number of their HV ESC's and they seem to be good now. I had no issues in the past. Very few posts lately about fire & CC HV ESC's.

Eh, buy what works for you. I have Hacker, YGE and Cobra ESCs too. I'm happy with them all.

Doug B.

dougb

50cc
My guess is they're trying to move inventory that has piled up. In my experience you get the latest and greatest when buying direct from CC. I plan on buying a few ESC's so I'll let you know if it is old stock. :D

Doug B.