• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

C G for 20 CC 65 inch yak profile?

Hi all I'm trying to find where the C.G. is supposed to be on this plane? I cant find any info on that on any sites!
Thanks for the help!

Thanks for the reply! Where do you guys fly? I'm about an hour and half south of you! I ordered two of your 2100 mah packs for this plane also those should be ok correct?

Last edited by a moderator:

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I fly at Buder (Tim) and also Eureka (SLRCFA)... that is a BEAUTIFUL field.

We are actually maybe setting something up this year there with Joe Smith being a headliner guest

Maybe some time when I'm up there i cam meet up with you and we can fly, I will be watching to see if you have something on the site that Joe will be there, i will definitely be there.
Thanks for the info on the CG it worked great!!

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Great! Glad to hear it!

And yeah, if you come up email us and let us know. I'll stop and say hi. I may not have my stuff ready to fly but I'll be happy to meet you