• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Best Place to Buy Wooden Electric Props

AKfreak

150cc
Guys I need some wooden E props. I want Falcon and Xoar (16x8, 20X8). Where do you guys buy your stuff?

gyro

GSN Contributor
Guys I need some wooden E props. I want Falcon and Xoar (16x8, 20X8). Where do you guys buy your stuff?

Many of our site sponsors carry Xoar props, but some sizes area sometimes hard to find. For Xoar electric, I usually try a sponsor first, and if they don't have what I need, I go to www.rcdude.com. He's in pahrump, so shipping will be fast :)

AKfreak

150cc
I have bought from rc dude before, shipping and tax was over $10 bucks on my last order. It's for that reason I thought I would pose the question here. I did check several of te sponsors like you said the sizes I need aren't in stock. Also I think I want to try Falcon next. Thanks bro.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I have bought from rc dude before, shipping and tax was over $10 bucks on my last order. It's for that reason I thought I would pose the question here. I did check several of te sponsors like you said the sizes I need aren't in stock. Also I think I want to try Falcon next. Thanks bro.

For falcon electric, I think the best is www.justmodelprops.com :)

That's the retail site for the US distributor for falcon

I have found Xoar to be the best in electric wood props. Falcon makes good carbon stuff. I have had some success with Falcon wood in certain sizes on gassers like their 23x12 has been decent for a sport plane.

I am extremely lucky that a young heli guy took over the LHS and has slowly been adding Xoar to the shelves. They get them through Hobbico (aka Tower) where I usually add a Xoar or two to get to a coupon code level. I used to get them through Atlanta Hobby when I did their Electron Club, but that got so silly expensive I dropped it.

If the LHS is out, I like justmodelprops.com as they have just $7 shipping and I get them in 2-3 days. I also personally visit their store once a year as it is down the road from the training center for work and they are wonderful people to deal with. I was just on their site last night, but they are OTS on a lot of popular sizes.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Just found an extra 19x10.

I'll match rcdude's retail price, plus $3 to ship.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397923507.723442.jpg

Going to USPS in an hour anyway, so let me know [MENTION=3014]AKfreak[/MENTION]