• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

BeaverBro fun-fly - May 29 to June 1, 2014 - Powers, OR

"I don't fly that three-dee stuff."
"I don't own a profile."
"I'm busy washing my hair that weekend."

I've heard all the excuses, and honestly, they just don't add up!

BeaverBro is simply a fun-fly. The only rules are: be safe, no left-hand circles, and HAVE FUN! Beginning Thursday, May 29, we'll be camped out on the taxiway at Powers International Airport, in Powers, Oregon. GPS/Map link here: http://goo.gl/maps/MaFQe

Dry-camping spaces are available on the flight line, and food will be a combination of bring-your-own meals, and impromptu potlucks. Quite a few locals should be joining us on a "day trip" basis as well.

So, bring whatever you've got that's air worthy and doesn't fly too "scale like", and come have some of the best fun you'll ever experience in R/C.

-Case

Oh, I've got event t-shirts available, but I need to call in a final list of sizes on Monday morning, so if you'd like to pick up a t-shirt during the event, send me a text, email, or PM today or tomorrow (5/17-18) and let me know what size. We can worry about payment at the event in 2 weeks!
GLL_BeaverBros2014(comp)-2.jpg

View attachment BeaverBro2014flier.pdf