• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Another new oldie

wesley.

70cc twin V2
welcome.gif

There's a great group of guys here that will probably be up to answering any questions.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
extrajohn said
From CT, been flying since 1974, recently discovered I like bigger airplanes and IMAC looks like fun. So expect questions.
so you think you can just stroll in here and start asking questions?  We're not here to ..........wait a second, sleepy's saying something to me.........apparently you CAN just stroll in here and ask questions?............one second please...........that's why we're here?.................to help people?.........ok, ok, yup, understand........apparently, we are here to help people!  you're in luck!

welcome to the site!

make yourself comfortable and jump right in.  if you've got something that's giant sized we can help!  wait, that didn't sound right.....lol

Do-rag

100cc
Bartman said
extrajohn said
From CT, been flying since 1974, recently discovered I like bigger airplanes and IMAC looks like fun. So expect questions.

so you think you can just stroll in here and start asking questions?  We're not here to ..........wait a second, sleepy's saying something to me.........apparently you CAN just stroll in here and ask questions?............one second please...........that's why we're here?.................to help people?.........ok, ok, yup, understand........apparently, we are here to help people!  you're in luck!

welcome to the site!

make yourself comfortable and jump right in.  if you've got something that's giant sized we can help!  wait, that didn't sound right.....lol
I hope you are speaking for yourself on the last part....
devilish.png

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
i think long hours at the keyboard are starting to have an effect on me.....need some CA fumes to clear my head.....maybe some two-stroke oil massaged into my shoulders.  speaking of two-stroke oil, what's a good......

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Bartman said
i think long hours at the keyboard are starting to have an effect on me.....need some CA fumes to clear my head.....maybe some two-stroke oil massaged into my shoulders.  speaking of two-stroke oil, what's a good......
Two stroke oil? Man you're playin' with fire on that one. LOL....
funny-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

Do-rag

100cc
stangflyer said 

Bartman said

At least he was not asking about 4 stroke oil 
hororr.png
black_eyed.png

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Do-rag said
stangflyer said 

Bartman said

At least he was not asking about 4 stroke oil 
hororr.png
black_eyed.png

Four stroke? oh....!!!! They still use that?