• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Align T-Rex 600E Pro DFC/KDE Direct Upgrades

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Price. $500 Will split shipping with you.
This little bad boy is running all KDE gear and rips way better than the stock version.
The pictures tell the story better than me trying to list everything. Pics don't lie.
Comes with one brick Thor 65C 3700mAh Battery. I did a short vid of the Heli running
and in the air, that is it's last flight until sold. As you have noticed in other pics I
have quite a few parts that will go with the deal plus a carry bag to keep it safe and
makes it easy to transport. This is a solid Heli that will do anything you want it to
and more. I did not come to this decision easily I will miss this one, but you are helping
me realize my Giant Scale dream with one of my dream planes.
Sorry about the quality of the video, my son shot it with a camera and
I was very nervous because I was in the middle of the street in my community. My head was
like on a swivel and I got a bit jumpy. You can see it on YouTube here https://youtu.be/xVqj5lk6wa4
It's too large a file to upload through email guy's.

Specs:
Motor KDE Direct 600XF 530Kv 10 Pole
ESC CC Phoenix Edge 80 HV
RX by IKON w/satellites
Servos Align DS610 & DS 650 Tail
KDE Bearing Blocks
KDE Main Rotor Holder Arms
KDE Motor Mount
KDE Tail Boom Support Mount
Almost all hardware is KDE still has some Align stuff
Carbon Fiber Tail Boom
KDE Tail Boom Case Support
KDE Battery Mount Bracket x 3
Custom made satellite mount at rear of Heli.
All the gears are the black upgraded versions, much better than the stock versions.
It may be worth noting that I am running 3 bearings in the tail boom instead of 2.

If you would like more info or want to talk about anything pm me and I will give you my phone number so we can chat about whatever you like. :)

Trex600E DFC PRO 1.JPGTrex600E DFC PRO 2.JPGTrex600E DFC PRO 3.JPGTrex600E DFC PRO 4.JPGTrex600E DFC PRO 5.JPGTrex600E DFC PRO 6.JPGTrex600E DFC PRO 7.JPGTrex600E DFC PRO 8.JPGTrex600E DFC PRO 9.JPGTrex600E DFC PRO 10.JPGTrex600E DFC PRO 11.JPGTrex600E DFC PRO 12.JPGTrex600E DFC PRO 14.JPGTrex600E DFC PRO 15.JPG

rbiscotti

New to GSN!
Price. $500 Will split shipping with you.
This little bad boy is running all KDE gear and rips way better than the stock version.
The pictures tell the story better than me trying to list everything. Pics don't lie.
Comes with one brick Thor 65C 3700mAh Battery. I did a short vid of the Heli running
and in the air, that is it's last flight until sold. As you have noticed in other pics I
have quite a few parts that will go with the deal plus a carry bag to keep it safe and
makes it easy to transport. This is a solid Heli that will do anything you want it to
and more. I did not come to this decision easily I will miss this one, but you are helping
me realize my Giant Scale dream with one of my dream planes.
Sorry about the quality of the video, my son shot it with a camera and
I was very nervous because I was in the middle of the street in my community. My head was
like on a swivel and I got a bit jumpy. You can see it on YouTube here
It's too large a file to upload through email guy's.

Specs:
Motor KDE Direct 600XF 530Kv 10 Pole
ESC CC Phoenix Edge 80 HV
RX by IKON w/satellites
Servos Align DS610 & DS 650 Tail
KDE Bearing Blocks
KDE Main Rotor Holder Arms
KDE Motor Mount
KDE Tail Boom Support Mount
Almost all hardware is KDE still has some Align stuff
Carbon Fiber Tail Boom
KDE Tail Boom Case Support
KDE Battery Mount Bracket x 3
Custom made satellite mount at rear of Heli.
All the gears are the black upgraded versions, much better than the stock versions.
It may be worth noting that I am running 3 bearings in the tail boom instead of 2.

If you would like more info or want to talk about anything pm me and I will give you my phone number so we can chat about whatever you like. :)

View attachment 80402View attachment 80403View attachment 80404View attachment 80405View attachment 80406View attachment 80407View attachment 80408View attachment 80409View attachment 80410View attachment 80411View attachment 80412View attachment 80413View attachment 80414View attachment 80415