• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

AJ Aircraft Customer Service

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I have to say I'm very happy with my recent purchase at AJ-Aircraft.com! I needed a servo as I had one die in me a week ago Sunday. I ordered it up on Thursday and it arrived with a nice "Thank You For Your Order" note from Tim Jesky on Monday! Wow that was fast and awesome service! Thanks @AJ Aircraft!

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
The Jesky guys are real class acts, real friendly approachable guys too. If anybody needs an example of what customer service is, then just look to them. They know how to take care of their customers :)

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
The Jesky guys are real class acts, real friendly approachable guys too. If anybody needs an example of what customer service is, then just look to them. They know how to take care of their customers :)

+1

An enjoyable process during my last purchase that had exceptional & professional customer service that's quick to respond and take care of me. I was looking at another plane from a different Mfgr and reseller who lost this customer because I ran across AJ's new laser and they actually wanted my business. They were prompt to respond to my inquiries and they helped out a ton with my shipping request! I can only say great things about the new company. The Jesky's are of to a great start and wish them the best of luck in this industry. Just my 3 cents.

I have to agree. Tim has been wonderful to deal with, and great line of products. Just wish the 60 would have come out before I bought the 56.