• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Airtronics people?

PatNjos

30cc
I have the 10sd and wondering if anyone has the 10gs. I wanna know what's differ t, and is it worth buying.

Capt.Roll

70cc twin V2
Probably not but still a great TX considering it was released in 2009. Still don't think there are any TX/RX systems that have a better link.

The GS has an additional VR knob and switch plus a new case style; face plate is not chrome plated.

No software or programming changes.

rcpilotacro

70cc twin V2
I have an sd10 GS. Good tx. No link loss. Tested range with ducky ant without booster is 3.2 kms aerial. Fast response, good latency. However I won't recommend non telemetry radio in today's age.

RX voltage & RX low voltage alarm is a must and a cool feature. Stock telemetry parameters that 18QQ offers is great. 18MZ is another good radio. Jeti too is as good.

Taranis, though Chinese stuff performs as good. With dragon link LRS you have yourself a state of the art scalable, programmable, customisable radio. IMHO

Bipeguy03

150cc
PatNjos;10102 wrote: I have the 10sd and wondering if anyone has the 10gs. I wanna know what's differ t, and is it worth buying.

If your happy with your 10G then it's probably not really worth changing.. As stated before the upgrades are all cosmetic, with the exception that is comes with the Updated RF board that the early 10G's had to be sent in to get changed.

I have the 10G, Radio does more than I'll ever need. I want the GS for the new case, as the plating on mine is turning green and flaking off on the shoulders where my fingers rest, plus I can use the extra switch!! lol

Telemetry is cool and all, but for me when I'm doing aerobatics down on the deck I'm too busy watching the airplane to look at the airspeed readout on the transmitter lol.