• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Airbrushed Foamy

rrpech

30cc
Well winter is about here in iowa. That means I'll probably get a few foam planes to paint. I was wondering if anyone has interest in seeing how I go about airbrushing? It would be from start to finish.

If you would like to see something like this then let me know.

Thanks Rob.

Mikeq

150cc
rrpech;15382 wrote: Well winter is about here in iowa. That means I'll probably get a few foam planes to paint. I was wondering if anyone has interest in seeing how I go about airbrushing? It would be from start to finish.

If you would like to see something like this then let me know.

Thanks Rob.

Sure..I don't airbrush but I'm interested and if its simple to do I might try it myself...

That would be awesome Rob. I am interested in airbrushing, got a brush and have to figure out how to hook it to my compressor or come up with a dedicated compressor. I would really enjoy a good how to from start to finish!

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Go for it Bro! I airbrush foamies all the time. But I still like to see how others do it and hopefully pick up some tips along the way.

mndless

Don't know a thing..
Yep... only done it a few times with a questionable outcome... so, look forward to any tips and pointers !

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Sweet! I bought a new Iwata Eclipse last Winter but got too busy building planes to take it out of the box:moody:

I plan to do some flame jobs on a couple of my birds this Winter and was thinking of doing a laser cut foam-board cub or something. I'd love to see some tips because your work is really really good! I'd like to play with some non-automotive paint for practice.

Can't wait to see what you have planned.