• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

AeroPlus 60cc Edge 540 V3

I was wondering about the 60cc Edge 540 V3 and how the plane was overall. I have a DLE 55, and was wondering also if that would be enough power. I am at a little over 5000', and was wondering if a tuned pipe would be needed too. Thanks for anything regarding this plane.

Anders

gyro

GSN Contributor
I was wondering about the 60cc Edge 540 V3 and how the plane was overall. I have a DLE 55, and was wondering also if that would be enough power. I am at a little over 5000', and was wondering if a tuned pipe would be needed too. Thanks for anything regarding this plane.

Anders

Anders, we've got one on the way for a site review, hopefully it'll help you.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Teaser:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400042075.994844.jpg

gyro

GSN Contributor
do you have the pitts muffler or are you using the side dump muffler?

Side dump. Due to the cowl shape, I can make one small hole for the exhaust and it'll look nice and clean....
I'm more concerned about how I'll get enough air over the jug without hacking up the front of the cowl

Ahblair4

70cc twin V2
Do you have a list of what you're using? I'm likely going to do the same if it all works out for you.